According to Udmeix October 21 news, Apple release the official version of iOS 14.1 and iPadOS 14.1 this morning. The version number is 18A8395. Apple iPhone release date on 16th October 2020 means iPhone is already released. on a date, 16th October, Additional support for the new release Apple iPhone 12 / Pro, new features include improved camera mode and new model HDR video recording. The update also adds support for 10 bit HDR video playback and editing in photos of iPhone 8 and later models. And Ubiquiti improves compatibility with wireless video points.
iOS 14.1 OTA Update
Apple release IOS 14.1 update can be downloaded. And all eligible devices can be downloaded via OTA in “Settings”. To access the new software, go to “Settings”> “General”> “Software Update“.
According to Apple’s release notes, iOS 14.1 introduced some bug fixes. This solves a big problem. Due to which some emails were sent by wrong surname. Mail app users will be happy to see this fix. It also fixes a problem. This may cause widgets and icons to appear incorrectly. This calculator fixes a bug in the app. Which may prevent zeros from being displayed.
Udemix is informed. That update also added support for 10-bit HDR video playback and editing in photos from the iPhone 8 and later models, and improves compatibility with ubiquity wireless access points.
Apple release iOS 14.1 includes improvements and bug fixes for the iPhone:
- Supported support for -10-bit HDR video playback and editing in photos of iPhone 8 and later models.
- Solve the problem that some widgets, folders, and icons display a reduced size on the home screen.
- Solve the problem where applications can be removed from a folder by dragging widgets on the home screen.
- Resolved the problem that some mails in the mail were sent from the wrong alias.
- One problem is that caller ID can be prevented from displaying field information.
- On some devices, a problem arises when selecting the zoom display mode and alphanumeric password. Causing the emergency call button on the lock screen to overlap with the text input box.
- The problem is that some users sometimes could not download or add songs to their library while viewing albums or playlists.
- Eliminated the issue preventing the fix from appearing in the calculator.
- Resolve the issue that the resolution of video streaming may be temporarily reduced when playback begins.
- An issue occurred where some users could not set up Apple Watch for family members.
- Apple Watch app solved the problem of misplaced display of Apple Watch case material.
- causing a problem in the file application. Which may cause some cloud service providers managed by MDM to display content incorrectly as unavailable.
- Improve compatibility with Ubiquiti wireless access points.
Some functions may not be available in all regions or all Apple devices. For information about the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website. Click here…
Udemix is informed when Apple release iOS 14.1 is expected to be installed on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro. Which will be launched this Friday. Apple is also testing the iOS 14.2 update and has released three beta versions of the iOS 14.2 update for developers.