Microsoft Windows 365 from the cloud delivers a complete personal PC experience on any device, while delivering high performance, simplicity and security for employees and organizations working in hybrid.
RICHMOND, Washington, July 14, 2021 – Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday launched Windows 365. Which is a cloud service that offers businesses of all sizes a new way to experience Windows 10 or Windows 11 when it is available. Moves the Windows 365 operating system to the Microsoft cloud. Transfers the entire Windows experience (apps, data and settings) to a personal or corporate device via a stream of data. Windows 365 is designed to be secure and based on the zero-trust principle.
This ensures that the information is stored securely in the cloud. Provides a safe and efficient experience for all employees, from interns and contractors to software developers and industrial designers, if not on equipment. Windows 365 has also created a new hybrid personal computing category called Cloud PC. Which combines cloud and device capabilities to deliver a complete, personalized Windows experience. The launch of this service represents a successful development. Because organizations around the world try to find the best way to promote the hybrid work model. Because the employees are not only on site, but also globally.
“With Windows 365, we are creating a new category. Cloud PCs,” said Microsoft President and Chief Executive Satya Nadella. Just as SaaS brings applications to the cloud, we are now bringing operating systems to the cloud. Thereby providing more flexibility and security for organizations to stay connected. “
A new calculation mode for hybrid work
As outbreaks around the world begin to subside. A new way of working is emerging. Changing through virtual processes and remote collaboration. In this more decentralized work environment, employees need access to corporate resources on any device. Anytime, anywhere, and as cyber security threats increase. Securing those resources becomes important.
“Hybrid work fundamentally changes the role of technology in today’s organizations,” said Jared Spataro, vice president of Microsoft 365. As the workforce is more dispersed than ever before. Organizations need a fresh approach to enhance versatility, simplicity and security to provide an exceptional. efficiency experience. Cloud PC is an exciting new hybrid personal computing category. It turns any device into a personal, efficient and secure digital workspace. Today’s release of Windows 365 is just the beginning, and we’ll be maximizing device and cloud convergence. “
Your Windows in the cloud
Windows 365 helps employers solve those challenges. whom they had encountered long before the outbreak. Employees expect greater flexibility and choice to work in multiple locations while keeping organizational data secure. Seasonal employees can easily join and leave the team. Can eliminate the logistical challenge of distributing new hardware or servicing individual devices. Thereby enabling organizations to expand their workforce more efficiently and safely during peak periods. Moreover, companies can easily ensure this. That professionals in the creative, analytical, engineering or scientific fields have more computing power and secure access to the critical applications they need.
Personalized Cloud PCs
Stream your apps, data, content, settings, and storage from the Microsoft cloud with Windows 365.
Versatile, Simple and Secure: The Transformative Impact of Windows 365
By leveraging the performance and cloud power of the Windows operating system, Windows 365 provides greater support to all organizations in three main ways:
- Powerfull: By starting and loading Personal Cloud PC, users can transfer all their applications, tools, data and settings from the cloud to any device. Windows 365 provides a complete PC experience in the cloud. The cloud also offers versatility in processing performance and storage. Thereby enabling IT employees to up or down on demand. Using Windows 10 or Windows 11 (expected to be available by the end of 2021), organizations can select the right cloud PC for each user/monthly pricing.
- Simplicity: With Cloud PC, users can log in on a variety of devices and in the cloud providing a simple and familiar Windows experience no matter where they were last interrupted. can continue working. For IT workers, Windows 365 also simplifies deployment, updates, and management, unlike other solutions. Windows 365 does not require any virtualization experience. With Windows 365 optimized for endpoints, IT can easily purchase, deploy and manage cloud PCs for your organization. Like they do offline computers through Microsoft Endpoint Manager. Small and medium-sized businesses can purchase Windows 365 directly or through a cloud service provider and use a cloud PC to set up their organization with ease. Microsoft will continue to innovate Azure Virtual Desktop to provide organizations with a deeper virtualization experience with more customized and flexible options.
- Security: Windows 365 leverages cloud performance and zero trust principles for security by design. The information is secure and stored in the cloud, not on the device. Windows 365 is always up-to-date, simplifies security based on Microsoft’s strong security capabilities and bottom-line guidelines. Provides optimum security settings based on the user’s current environment.
New Opportunities for the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem
Microsoft partners have been at the heart of Microsoft’s technology and business transformation for customers around the world for decades. Microsoft’s deep experience in its cloud product and technology portfolio empowers partners to create innovative, industry-specific solutions. Windows 365 will enable partners to continue to achieve greater potential.
From systems integrators to managed service providers to independent software vendors (ISVs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), the new cloud PC category creates opportunities for Microsoft partners to deliver new Windows experiences in the cloud.
Organizations will seek system integrators and managed service providers to help them maximize the use of all their Windows products. Independent software vendors can continue to build Windows applications and now deliver them to the cloud. To help businesses operate in new ways as they continue their digital transformation. Additionally, OEMs have the opportunity to integrate Windows 365 into their broad portfolio of services by combining the power and security hardware of their devices.
“To perform best in a new work environment, employees need familiar, easy-to-use, safe and always-on work environment technologies,” says Veit Siegenheim, head of Avanade, a global leader in the modern workplace industry. With Windows 365, Microsoft is harnessing the power of the cloud to help employees work anytime, anywhere, on any device, and improve the workplace experience. “
Welcome to your Windows 365 Cloud PC
Securely stream your Windows experience—including your personalized apps, content, and settings—from the Microsoft cloud to any device with your Windows 365 Cloud PC.
Available on August 2
Stream to any device
Pick up where you left off, on any device, and experience new opportunities for work and collaboration.
- Introducing Windows 11: New Icons, Widgets, Free Upgrade, System Requirement
- Microsoft Windows 11 leak: Start menu, release date, iso Download and more
- Microsoft Windows 10X will have major changes in 2021
- Microsoft Windows 10 is receiving major driver updates in December 2020
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update – Biggest New Changes!